- | Critical Power
- | Energy Efficiency
- | Heating and Ventilation
- | Power Generation
Jeremias is a European industrial group specialised in manufacturing Pre-Fabricated modular stainless-steel Exhaust Systems. We are specifically dedicated to big infrastructure and commercial buildings providing exhaust solutions to Generator sets, DRUPS and big boilers with our high temp, high pressure exhaust systems for a safe discharge.
Jeremias Group has over 40 years of experience in design, production, and development of solutions for the exhaust of gases. Headquartered in Germany, Jeremias is the technology leading manufacturer of factory-made flue, chimney, and ventilation systems for the exhaust of gases covering all kind of domestic, commercial, and industrial applications.
The company has now 8 production sites in Europe and 1 in North America and is represented in more than 60 countries worldwide. Jeremias is a world reference in the production of factory-made stainless-steel flue and exhaust systems as well as freestanding industrial chimney systems made of steel.
Wide product range, more than 100 certified systems, excellent after sales service, in-house developed chimney sizing and specific Revit design Plug-in software make Jeremias the most dynamic company in the exhaust solution sector. With Jeremias you can expect durable quality and continuous innovation.
The Jeremias Group offers technical support during all the different project stages; providing system design, back pressure calculations, fire rating, the required material specifications and installation drawings in various formats including BIM REVIT.
The Jeremias Group has a lot of experience in Data Center buildings and can provide project references worldwide.
Prefabricated, Modular Stainless-Steel Exhaust Systems
Jeremias prefabricated, modular stainless-steel exhaust systems for the exhaust of the smoke generated in Diesel Gen-Sets, DRUPS and Gas turbines installed in Data centers for the critical power supply.
The exhaust pipe components are double wall insulated with a 50mm rigid rockwool insulation of 120 Kg/m³, the stainless-steel layers are high-quality austenitic AISI 304 or 316 grade with a long-life corrosion resistance.
The assembly between the different components is made by a conical female/male connection and then secured by a structural locking band, the tightness of the systems is designed to hold pressures of more than 15.000Pa at continuous working temperatures of 600°C
Jeremias supplies all different parts needed for the specific installation including the necessary expansion bellows, brackets and cantilevers.
All necessary design support, 2D and 3D BIM drawings and back-pressure calculations are provided under one hand; the project process is easier to control therefore, the exhaust piping installation is complete successfully, on time and according to budget.
- High quality corrosion resistant stainless-steel system components
- Robust and secure push-fit joint design construction
- Easy to install by local semi-skilled labour with no need for welding on site
- Speed of installation; 1/3 of the standard piping installations
- No need of silicone gaskets or sealants for a pressure up to 15.000 Pa
- Suitable for continuous exhaust gas temperatures up to 600 °C
- high density rigid insulation with 120kg/m 3 density
- Project planning support package including back pressure calculations, design and system recommendation and 2D and 3D BIM compatible drawings (Revit MEP)
- Fully approved with 4 hours fire rating to BS 476/20
- CE certified by TÜV SÜD in Munich
- 25 Years corrosion guarantee
AddressJeremias Abgastechnik GmbH