Please take note of the following dates for our upcoming Exhibitor Briefings.
ONSITE BRIEFING FOR ALL EXHIBITORS REGISTER NOW
- Thursday, 7th September 2023 (2-6PM GMT+8), Hibiscus Junior Ballroom, Level 3, Marina Bay Sands
- Agenda: This in-person briefing at the event location will cover operations, sales, and marketing aspects of the event.
- Recording will be provided after the briefing has concluded.
RECORDING OF BRIEFING
- Monday, 2nd October 2023
- A reminder email with a recording of the above-mentioned meeting will be sent to all exhibitors
We would like to make your participation in the Data Centre World Asia as smooth and comfortable as possible. This E-Zone will be of use to you both before and during the event. Here you will be able to find everything you may possibly need.
Your company name here is what will be printed for your name board at the show. If this is incorrect please contact us immediately.
Important Show updates as of 28 August 2023:
- Exhibitor Badge Registration now available - Please ensure you have enter the full company name in the registration form for fast approval. For multiple exhibitor staff pass registration, please kindly forward the registration link to your team. Only business email is accepted. Click on the button below to proceed.
- FREE exhibitor marketing toolkit - access free marketing materials to promote your presence at #DCWA2023 to your clients and network now! Access Exhibitor Marketing Toolkit here
- Exhibitor Bespoke Registration Link - Gevme is appointed as our official registration platform for 2023. This is your unique visitor registration link to be used in your email signature, social media promotion, EDM invitation or press release to your network in promoting your presence at #DCWA2023
- Exhibitor Technical Manual - The Exhibitor Service Kit provides you with the practical information you require for the setup of your booth including times of exhibitor move-in and move-out.
SwapCard: This is the Tech Week Singapore App, where all event stakeholders can find the latest show updates, conference programme & exhibitor listings.
Furthermore, this is where you as an exhibitor can network and arrange onsite meetings with our visitors. Only the Person-In-Charge will receive a notification to log in from firstname.lastname@example.org. Thereafter, he/she can add the rest of the team members after registering them for exhibitor badges in eZone.
For immediate assistance, Chat with us on Whatsapp