Southeast Asia has seen significant investment into digital infrastructure and is now becoming one of the fastest-growing data centre hubs globally. With so much activity happening in the region, we interviewed Clement Goh, Chief Executive Officer, Southeast Asia of ST Telemedia Global Data Centres to take a closer look at some of the important topics dominating the data centre industry today.
- What are key factors of consideration for setting up data centres in the SEA market?
- In your opinion, why does the 5G revolution matter and how does it impact the data centre industry?
- It is now a necessity, not a want, for data centres to be sustainable. What is the future of green data centres in the region?
- For a resource-scarce country like Singapore, how can we overcome the challenges of limited land space and engaging in sustainable practices?
- What is your take on data centres as a growing asset class?