Whatever challenges you’re facing, whatever your unique concerns, we’ve got it covered. There are tailored sessions that will target your situation. There is a wealth of industry content that will deliver the answers you’re seeking. There are real-world practitioners who will showcase and share their experiences. However you arrive at Data Centre World, you’ll leave changed and better prepared for the future.
World Class Speakers Line Up
Glean insights from a power-packed line up of 350 speakers from blue-chip organisations, end-user enterprises, vendors and innovative SMEs. They include:
- Richard Koh, National Technology Officer, Microsoft
- Miao Song, CIO & VP, ASPAC, Johnson & Johnson
- Konstantinos Karagiannis, Chief Technology Officer, Security Consulting, BT Americas
- Christian Karam, Director - Cyber Threat Intelligence, UBS
- Hershal Mehta, Regional Information Security Director - Asia Pacific & EMEA, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Varun Mittal, ASEAN Fintech Lead, Ernst & Young
- Joerg Desler, President, STULZ Air Technology Systems (STULZ USA)
- Tan Yu Ming, General Manager, Kohler Singapore Pte Ltd
- Harmail Chath, Director of Global Data Center Operations, Groupon
- Jabez Tan, Research Director, Structure Research
- Walter Miros, CEO, Populos PLLC
- Scott Payton, Technical Director, Global Data Center Engineering
- Edward van Leent, Chairman & CEO, EPI Group of Companies
The Colocation Summit
The Colocation Summit is the latest development at Data Centre World, Singapore. It will welcome colocation professionals from all over Asia to discuss the latest industry trends and to hear from world class practitioners.
Live Data Centre of the Future
The only feature of its kind in Asia, Data Centre World, Singapore and Pro-Matrix are bringing you the 2017 Live Data Centre of the Future edition. Expect to see 70% of the Live DC with transparent walls so you see what is happening inside the DC from the outside! The Live Data Centre will be housing products from over 24 suppliers such as Flakt Group, Gigamon, R&M and Tate Access Floors. It is an interactive feature that showcases the practical implementation of products from cooling, cables, switchgear and DCIM, to the latest cutting edge Data Centre solutions.
Uptime Institute Workshops
Data Centre World, Singapore’s Global Research Partner, Uptime Institute, will host workshops over the two days on hot topics such as M&O assessments of data centres. After the workshop's huge success and increasing demand rates, the workshops will be run over the two days and will provide visitors the opportunity to join interactive discussions addressing global data centre authority, Uptime Institute’s M&O assessments.
Registration for the Uptime Institute workshop has now closed. Thank you all for your interest in the workshop!
Energy Efficiency, Cost Management & DCIM Theatre | Wed 11th Oct | 12:50 – 13:30
*Please note spaces are limited and this does not guarantee your place.
New Enhanced Content for Cloud & Cyber Security Expo
New focused streams covering security for Internet of Things, Big Data, DevOps and Data Centre. Highlights include a full day's content led by Cloud Security Alliance and dedicated ransomware panel discussions featuring leading industry experts CIO Connect, ISACA, KPMG and more.
Don't miss all these new and exciting features and launches. Register one time and get FREE access to Data Centre World and all its co-located shows, conference theatres and many more!