Oct 11, Wed - Day 1
7:30am Meet and greet on arrival over breakfast
7:40am Panel session commences – 4 panellists operating across the technical sector will share their insights.
Panel Topics – 3 core themes will be explored:
7:50am to 8:05am– Strategies for Navigating Career Success.
Reflections from our panellist on their career journeys to date:
- Key lessons / highlights and lowlights plus learnings along with way.
- Advice for their 20-year-old selves.
- 2 to 5 year professional aspirations & career planning.
8:05am to 8:30am – Negotiation Tactics and Tips
Negotiation strategies and tactics to support career advancement and reward:
- Panellists will share personal strategies.
- What has / has not worked during their career in terms of personal promotion and pay increases?
- Reflections on what they could / should have done differently.
- Sharing of top strategic tips.
- Overview of Industry data - Women & Negotiation.
- Speed Negotiating - an interactive mock exercise involving attendees.
- Summary wrap up.
8:30am to 8:43am – Imposter syndrome
Each panellist will share their view on Imposter Syndrome.
- How this has / does affect their day-to-day career performance or personal lives, including their strategies to kick this to touch.
- Overview of Industry data to help women overcome this syndrome.
8.45am - Session close